PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. FORMATION OF THE CONTRACT
- 1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods and services supplied by Simply Hair and Beauty Limited (’the Company’), registered in England and Wales no. 08845161, registered office address 32 Wellington Street, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 6PT ; VAT registration number xxxxxxxxx. Simply Hair and Beauty Limited is the owner of the Simply Hair and Beauty™ Trademark used on this site.
1.2 No contract exists between you and the Company for the sale of any goods and/or services until the Company has received your order and sends you our confirmation by e-mail to the address or e-mail address you have given. You can place your order by post, email, telephone or ordering online through this website. Confirmation may be sent by post if requested specifically in writing. Once you have placed your order for goods and/or services and the Company has confirmed your order, there is a binding legal contract between us based on our terms and conditions.
1.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
1.4 The Company may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales. A copy of our terms will be available to view and print off at www.simply-hairandbeautycare.com.
2. DESCRIPTION AND PRICE OF PRODUCTS
- 2.1 The description and price of the goods and services you order will be as shown at www.simply-hairandbeautycare.com at the time you place your order.
2.2 The goods and/or services are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods and/or services you have ordered are not available, the Company will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the goods and/or services.
2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown at www.simply-hairandbeautycare.com are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Company will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Company will refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit or debit card for the relevant goods and/or services.
2.4 In addition to the price, and if applicable, you may be required to pay a packaging and delivery charge for any items as part of the services.
2.5 All GBP prices on the website include VAT at 20%.
2.6 If you are ordering from outside the UK, we advise you to check exchange rates with your bank. You will be charged in pounds sterling and the amount you are charged in other currencies will depend on the exchange rate which your bank uses.
3. PAYMENT AND YOUR LIABILITY TO US
- 3.1 Payment for the goods and/or services plus delivery charges can be made by any method shown on www.simply-hairandbeautycare.com at the time you place your order.
3.2 Please note you are also subject to your credit or debit card supplier's terms if you purchase online with your credit or debit payment card.
3.3 In circumstances where the Company is required to pay back any amount to you due to a transaction which the credit or debit card company subsequently disputes, even if authorised, then we reserve the right to claim such sum back from you.
3.4 The Company reserves the right to charge you or claim against you any costs and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of any chargeback provisions or disputed transactions as may be notified to the Company or otherwise incurred by the Company as a consequence of your acts or omissions, including your failure to act responsibly with regard to the use of your payment cards which includes taking all sensible precautions in such use against fraud as advised by your card issuer when ordering goods and services over the internet. Your statutory rights as a customer are unaffected.
3.5 The Company will only deal with orders in £ Sterling.
4. SUPPORT AND DELIVERY
- 4.1 Customer Support will be provided with a telephone line, 01709 209039, and an email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can write to Simply Hair & Beauty Limited, The Store Room Business Centre, Fitzwilliam Road Rotherham S65 1SL. Please note telephone calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes.
4.2 Telephone lines will be open from 10am to 6pm and we will endeavour to respond to queries within 48 hours, but the Company cannot guarantee this response time.
4.3 The Company reserves the right to alter telephone line opening hours according to customer demand.
4.4 Any goods you order and pay for using a credit or debit card will be delivered to the cardholder at the cardholder address or the delivery address provided at the time of placing your order. For overseas deliveries, we may charge you an additional amount for overseas postage. Please see our Shipping page.
4.5 If delivery cannot be made to your selected address as a consequence of a the Company’s fault, the Company will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card or debit card for delivery.
4.6 It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure there is someone at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods. Delivery is effected upon the postal service leaving the goods at your address or retaining the same at their depot if delivery by the postal service cannot be effected. You may be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods by the postal service.
4.7 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods and services as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of acceptance of your order. However, the Company will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Company will inform you as soon as possible.
4.8 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
4.9 If for any reason the customer’s payment is not received or authorised in accordance with either credit/debit card’s own Terms or these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right not to deliver the Goods ordered.
5. YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- 5.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below). A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays. In the case of services, if the Company has already incurred costs on your behalf which it cannot recover, such costs will not be refunded.
5.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Company by hand, post or e-mail, at the address or email address shown below, giving details of the goods ordered, the order number and (where appropriate) their delivery.
5.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to the Company at your own cost. The goods must be in their original packaging, with any labels and tags intact, and any accessories or incentives/gifts that were included with the goods should also be returned. The goods must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. Goods which have been used, opened or are not otherwise in their original condition are not eligible for cancellation or a refund.
5.4 Subject to clause 4.1 once you have notified the Company that you are cancelling the contract, the Company will refund or credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid to them by you or debited from your credit card or debit card for the goods.
5.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Company may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
5.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which by their nature or are the subject of a special offer cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The Company will notify you at the time your order is accepted if this applies.
5.7 Any refunds shall be payable only in accordance with the original payment method unless otherwise agreed by the Company.
- 6.1 All goods supplied by the Company are warranted free from defects. If you find an item is faulty within 30 days, please call our helpline on 01709 209039, e-mail us at email@example.com, or write to Simply Hair & Beauty Limited, The Store Room Business Centre, Fitzwilliam Road Rotherham S65 1SL. Please supply details of the goods you ordered, your order reference when you contact us. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6.2 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, or use otherwise than as recommended by the Company.
6.3 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Company in writing at the postal or email addresses shown above.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
Your Wish List
Your Wish List is empty.